• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cheato cage

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Videos take up a lot of space. Especially 4K videos so it doesn’t make sense for the forum to host the video. You let big companies like YouTube handle that and then just copy the link. I have a website for real estate and it makes no sense for me to add video to the site. When YouTube is free.

I would encourage everyone to make a YouTube video about their tank. You don’t have to share it. It’s free and you can make it private. You can document everything and then Share a link to your tank on any forum.

Videos take up a lot of space. Especially 4K videos so it doesn’t make sense for the forum to host the video. You let big companies like YouTube handle that and then just copy the link. I have a website for real estate and it makes no sense for me to add video to the site. When YouTube is free.

I would encourage everyone to make a YouTube video about their tank. You don’t have to share it. It’s free and you can make it private. You can document everything and then Share a link to your tank on any forum.
@amado. Now that is super helpful. Can’t thank you enough. Truly appreciate your post

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I did a thing. Wanted to keep cheato in the seahorse tank for pods to live in and breed to some extent. Something for them to hunt/feed on after I'm done with giving them frozen for the day. So found a small piece of egg crate and made a cheato cage, 4 sides and a top with open bottom to put cheato in. I will glue some broken frag plugs to weigh it down. I filed the egg crate edges smooth. What do you think?
I think the chaeto will go through that large holes. Maybe if you criss-cross the eggcrate

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I did think of that and when it does happen time to trim.
Yes I can also rotate it manually. Worse case it turns brown and I have to toss it and forget about this idea.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have some feather cualerpa and getting some red macro.
Cualerpa grew fast in reef and moved some over; grew fast in SH tank too.