• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cheato

This is the chaeto I harvested today.
001.jpg

It went to a member already (who I found out works at my office...crazy how small this world is eh?)

anyways - last month I mailed a similar gallon bag to a non-member. She paid all of $8 for it. I am an expensive shipper.

I should have another batch in a month. If you want it shipped - all I ask is $2 plus whatever the shipping cost is - a small USPS box is $6 priority mail. Chaeto is pretty bulletproof so it will be fine. The $2 will help me defray going to the post office and I can tell the wife i got SOMETHING for taking her ziplock bag. HAHA.

On the other hand if you just want to pick it up - let me know.

here sid - pods from invasion of the body snatchers movie...hahhaa(personally the black and white version I thought was better)

pods.jpg

More chaeto needs to be harvested. Anyone interested let me know if you are near the edison/metuchen area - or if you are around Warren (just northwest of OGII).

Otherwise I'll ship it to you but ask that you pay the postage plus a buck or two. $8 gets you a gallon.

They are selling this stuff on other boards for $15 and up! :p

if you want i could also throw in some GSP...an unbeatable deal...lol.

I have to make up some names for my cheato. limited edition super green that not even steve tyree has! lol.

anthony - i know you wanted some - plenty to go around.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
I have to make up some names for my cheato. limited edition super green that not even steve tyree has! lol.

be careful selling anything with the name "super green" ...anything on a site that has "reefer" in the name or you'll have more than the tang police poking around

If possible I would love to get some when my HOB fuge gets here should be a few more days. Let me know when you get the next harvest.
Thanks
Graz

graz - sorry I just sent you a pm - I completely forgot about this thread.

I just harvested and sent some to brizjuan and the rest went into trash.

I would donate some chaeto if you driving thru Staten Island for some other reason.
Driving to Staten Island just for for chaeto does not make $$ sense (tolls are $$$).

NJReefer - i usually take out over a gallon worth of the stuff. Do you need a gallon's worth or just a sandwich bag? Are you near central/edison NJ? There is no cost if you pick it up.