• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Couple lil things up for grabs

I have some extra pieces that Eric so generously hooked me up with, but I don’t have any room for it all so up for grabs
3 nice looking Kenya trees
2-4 pieces of Montipora red/ pink
Maybe a toadstool leather (haven’t decided if keeping or not)

Attachments

• DC5B15B8-34BB-4835-AAAA-70D6E89D09DB.jpeg
    DC5B15B8-34BB-4835-AAAA-70D6E89D09DB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • D6CE96C5-671F-4FEE-91B7-76F57AF78D8F.jpeg
    D6CE96C5-671F-4FEE-91B7-76F57AF78D8F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
I’ll take a piece of the monti and the toadstool of you don’t keep it
Monti is gone got a couple of lil pieces of it that should grow fine your welcome too also devils hand finger leather
I’ve noticed you’ve hit up a couple of other people for coral also,, you restocking your tank

Ye
Monti is gone got a couple of lil pieces of it that should grow fine your welcome too also devils hand finger leather
I’ve noticed you’ve hit up a couple of other people for coral also,, you restocking your tank
yeah sadly a few months ago a had a crazy crash through my entire tank and killed off everything I had expected for one or two fish. So After that I had taken a break from the hobby but I missed it’s so much I had to jump back in. So far I have few tiny frags that I have been given that are doing really well right now.

Ye

yeah sadly a few months ago a had a crazy crash through my entire tank and killed off everything I had expected for one or two fish. So After that I had taken a break from the hobby but I missed it’s so much I had to jump back in. So far I have few tiny frags that I have been given that are doing really well right now.
I’m feeling you brother I had the same thing happen to me, I lost 30 coral 3 fish 2-3 seahorses,, and very next day someone from the club was at my door with like 6-7 pieces for my tank. It’s people like him(Foxchase) that feed my fuel to just give things away if somebody needs or wants,, a smile and the feeling of helping out fellow reefer last way longer than money. I’d be happy to help you out,, hit me up and you can swing by and browse see what you like
609-290-5252

Kev I may have something to contribute to your restock. Shoot me a pm if you want to set up a time to stop by.
Very cool of you brother,, I can’t get enough of the heart felt generosity that runs rampant in this club
Reef peeps helping reef peeps looking for nothing in return.#WWJD#KARMA
Keep it going group our umbrella of reefers