• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cranford, NJ Wire Management

Thank you so much Gaspare , was nice that we were able to cross paths during pick up, seemed like lucky timing. I will let you know when I pick up that par meter and if you.still need it qe will make it happen for you. If you need anything just reach out , I owe you one.

Thank you so much Gaspare , was nice that we were able to cross paths during pick up, seemed like lucky timing. I will let you know when I pick up that par meter and if you.still need it qe will make it happen for you. If you need anything just reach out , I owe you one.
No worries at all and was my pleasure. Another member here also offered to lend me his. So please do not go out of your way to accommodate. I don't want to mess you up with your schedule and such. Just shoot me a text when you do lol :)

Welcome from Howell NJ and originally from Cranford! Awesome thing you are doing and I end up renting a par meter every so often and my family still lives in Cranford. Next time I'm going to head in that direction maybe I'll stop by and help you out.

Welcome from Howell NJ and originally from Cranford! Awesome thing you are doing and I end up renting a par meter every so often and my family still lives in Cranford. Next time I'm going to head in that direction maybe I'll stop by and help you out.
You are too kind that would be great I appreciate that. No need to go out and rent one, if it comes down to it I will do that. I just figured if someone is local and they have one in their draw... you get the idea.

Would you like the raceway?