• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DATE CHANGE ! ! ! Sept. Meeting-- Saturday Sept. 30th @ 1pm

momof6kids

NJRC Member
lol Bill Browns are boring!! Mine don't have blue centers.

Steve, what else do you have and how much? I should take a ride down to your house.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Steve, I have 15K......how will they look under them?  ;D

Ed, Did you have enough of the Eagle Eyes to frag me a couple?

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like it will just be me and my 2 boys for the meeting. I will still bring the ribs if you guys want me to.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dana should be making this one. What else should I bring besides my wonderful, awesome, brilliant, & perfect self...........oooops .....I mean wife? :D

I'm in for the 30th.. Let me know if you want me to bring something specific, otherwise I will bring beer....Phyl, If you can bring the charcoal we talked about I will pick it up at the meeting.

WOW Looks like its going to be a good turnout.

Menu so far is:

Baked Ham
Potato Salad
Hot Wings
Ribs ( Thanx Matt)
Pasta Salad

If you are going to bring anything let me know and I will add it to list.

Andy

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll be bringing a new dip that Deb is making... I don't know if it's as good as the clam dip, but it sure is close!! ;D

oh yeah, and beer... can't forget that!

When I look at Google Maps or Mapquest, it give directions from the Turnpike. Can I get directions to the meeting from the Garden State Parkway? I will be traveling south on the Parkway. Thanks.

It is parkway exit 88. Rt. 70 West go about 9 miles.

Turn left at Traffic Light - Manchester Blvd - go 1.7 mi
Turn left at Lacey Rd - go 161 ft
Turn right at Station Rd - go 0.7 mi 
Turn right at Monroe Ave - go 0.7 mi 
Turn left at Trenton Ave - go 0.4 mi 0.4 mi
Arrive at 1860 Trenton Ave
Manchester Twp, NJ 08759

My cell is 732-684-8884 if you get lost.

Andy