• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DATE CHANGE ! ! ! Sept. Meeting-- Saturday Sept. 30th @ 1pm

Hey Dan,

If I'm going we can ride together.

Still waiting to see what the college kid is doing, it's his birthday. I expect he won't be home!

I'll let you know.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Andy,
We may have to bring 2 of the kids with us. I will bring homemade rolls to go with your ham, if that is allright with you. See you tomorrow.

Erna

I thought the meeting was sunday, I'm an idiot.. I might not be able to make it, I'm going pumpkin picking with my neice tomorrow, oh boy.. if its not all day, I'll be there.. sorry..

bill if you want to carpool, I'm leaving aroung 11:30AM and am under strict instructions that I have to leave the meeting by 3:30PM. I'm willing to drive if you want to meet me at my house. my cell is 908 - 447 nine five seven nine.

later
~dan

yeah I usually do the same with part of my email. just trying to protect myself from those pesky data mining robots! ::)

thanks to everyone for the great meeting, all my frags seem to be doing well. The vortech powerhead looks super cool, just wish I could afford one. hopefully I'll see you all next month.