• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Been a while since an update. Here are some new incredible chalices.

CC's Red rim rising
IMG_3643_zps458c8ce9.jpg

Jason fox sweetooth
IMG_3630_zpsec6a7b7a.jpg

WWC Oblivion
IMG_3644_zps36a168e1.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Wow man. Nice stuff. Is that the sweet tooth from their live sale? Seems to be a pretty good grower.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darren, I do need to remind you that the salt buy is approaching and that you owe me two boxes of salt…..that I will be picking up at your house…..and I may have to stay for a little while as well. Maybe now you understand my logic. :grin::grin:

Absolutely spectacular!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow man. Nice stuff. Is that the sweet tooth from their live sale? Seems to be a pretty good grower.

Thanks Kev, yes its from the live sale, but its the piece they sold in last years live sale, not the recent one. Yes its been a very good grower for me.

Darren, I do need to remind you that the salt buy is approaching and that you owe me two boxes of salt…..that I will be picking up at your house…..and I may have to stay for a little while as well. Maybe now you understand my logic. :grin::grin:

Absolutely spectacular!

Thanks Paul! You know your always welcome anyway!

Great pieces as always!!How are the new Vegas treating you?

Thanks Mike. I love the Vega's! No more need for T5 supplementation, par values are right on and spectrum is just perfect. Thats what I love about AI, their research and development is second to none. All they do is LED's and they are they leader. I would want to have no other LED fixture above my tank.

Amaizing collection!!!

Thank you!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thanks guys, it's an amazing piece for sure. And yes running Vega's on the DT, but this piece is under T5's. I wouldn't dare put this piece under LEDs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, it's an amazing piece for sure. And yes running Vega's on the DT, but this piece is under T5's. I wouldn't dare put this piece under LEDs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a reef crime to morph that beauty under LEDs