• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
No words needed here...
IMG_4516_zpsd623be0f.jpg

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Um hello
pics like this should be banned due to the fact of the possability of a jaw injury......
super sweet as always darren

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NOW HOLD ON ONE MINUTE! Don’t be to quick to comment on how drop-dead beautiful these corals are. Darren could be photo-shopping some ugly brown stuff to make it look pretty. I think it only fair that Darren host another meeting so that we could verify the true colors of these corals. I shall hold judgment until such time! :grin:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
What a collection of rainbow chalices! Is the big one the "jersey devil"?

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NOW HOLD ON ONE MINUTE! Don’t be to quick to comment on how drop-dead beautiful these corals are. Darren could be photo-shopping some ugly brown stuff to make it look pretty.
I think it only fair that Darren host another meeting so that we could verify the true colors of these corals. I shall hold judgment until such time! :grin:

I am with you on this Paul!!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Lol!! Thanks guys, yes the big one is the Jersey Devil. I am up for another meeting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOW HOLD ON ONE MINUTE! Don’t be to quick to comment on how drop-dead beautiful these corals are. Darren could be photo-shopping some ugly brown stuff to make it look pretty. I think it only fair that Darren host another meeting so that we could verify the true colors of these corals. I shall hold judgment until such time! :grin:

yep, Pauls right. When's the next central meeting scheduled & do we have a host for that? we all need proof! :)

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Its been wayyyyy too long, now that I have some spare time on my hands I figured I would update this thread.

IMG_5809_zpsfcb6cfdb.jpg

IMG_5798_zps81ac17f0.jpg

IMG_5811_zpsff327f3e.jpg

IMG_5815_zps69dda6e0.jpg

IMG_5816_zps5935dba8.jpg

IMG_5844_zps4d8b1f96.jpg

IMG_5851_zpsbf55ff04.jpg

IMG_5872_zps262d37b7.jpg

IMG_5860_zpsc7855c88.jpg

IMG_5887_zpsc47e4b8c.jpg

IMG_5891_zpsc8a303ea.jpg

IMG_5882_zps141fc89a.jpg