• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Downbeach sad day

It was a sad day yesterday to break down Jim's beautiful tank. I felt so bad having to do it. But watching Jim around the house I can understand why he had to do it.
On a positive note the livestock went into a huge 300 gallon tank. Also all of his colonies were taken out of his tank and into the new tank intact.
It was an all day task thanks to George and Dan for helping out it made the task a little easier. Once the livestock has settled in we will post some pictures.
Jim let is know if you need anything else. It was very sad day to see a great reefer give it up.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree Teri, it was definitely a very sad experience. But I was very happy to help on both ends. Jim has done more than enough for our fellow reefers to deserve the help he received. Ryan is also a great guy that not many people know... but I'm certain he will take care of Jim's livestock to the best of his abilities.

Everything looked fairly healthy in his tank after that long day. I can't say it enough times but you are the master at aquascaping Teri! That tank is going to be looking sweet in a day or two when the water clears and all the corals settle in. We'll have to get some pics up here when it does.