• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

E-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

Any Eagles fans in here? Ready for tonight? Any predictions/expectations?

[video=youtube;g71sJHZikPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71sJHZikPE[/video]

howze01

NJRC Member
I would normally point out that I am a Giants fan but after last night it's a bit embarrassing....

Oh come on now you cant be a true eagles fan and be happy that the giants lost to the cowboys. ;) Everyone knows we root for the giants twice a year.

For the first time in a few years, I'm excited for the start of the Eagles season and to see what Chip Kelly has up his sleeve. Given the state of the defense,I'm not expecting much in terms of wins this year. Just want to see that they are heading in the right direction.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
lol, I bleed green. SOOO happy the Giants lost the way they did. Gonna be an interesting season in the NFC East.

Wait.... the giants played the worst game possible... gave Dallas six extra chances to kill us and we still lose by only 5 points... I would be scared if I was Dallas... That's our worst game and they still couldnt get a decisive victory...

(Yes Im a Giants fan).... LOL

Oh come on now you cant be a true eagles fan and be happy that the giants lost to the cowboys. ;) Everyone knows we root for the giants twice a year.

For the first time in a few years, I'm excited for the start of the Eagles season and to see what Chip Kelly has up his sleeve. Given the state of the defense,I'm not expecting much in terms of wins this year. Just want to see that they are heading in the right direction.

I hate the cowgirls as much as any other Eagles fan, just have a good hatred for Giants. Seems there are way more giants annoying fans and cockyness, than cowgirl cockyness.

The birds defense scares me, but seeing Trent Cole fall back in coverage to a zone actually makes me happy lol. I can not wait to not have Andy eating our timeouts lol.

Wait.... the giants played the worst game possible... gave Dallas six extra chances to kill us and we still lose by only 5 points... I would be scared if I was Dallas... That's our worst game and they still couldnt get a decisive victory...

(Yes Im a Giants fan).... LOL

Haha, I have Eli on my fantasy team.... I was both happy and sad that he threw all those interceptions. Still should win this week lol.

Next week Big Brother Peyton is coming in and gonna rock your world XD

I've been an Eagles fan all my life, and root for them regardless who they play. I also root for any team playing against Dallas, regaradless who they are.

I've been an Eagles fan all my life, and root for them regardless who they play. I also root for any team playing against Dallas, regaradless who they are.

Ideally I was hoping for a tie. One could hope they forgot there is only one overtime right? DeadHorse

When I saw Romo take that rib shot, I almost spilled my beer in the excitement. I HATE...errr...(composes)...dislike Dallas and Giants equally. Can't wait for tonight's game. GO BIRDS!!!!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I hate the cowgirls as much as any other Eagles fan, just have a good hatred for Giants. Seems there are way more giants annoying fans and cockyness, than cowgirl cockyness.

The birds defense scares me, but seeing Trent Cole fall back in coverage to a zone actually makes me happy lol. I can not wait to not have Andy eating our timeouts lol.

That would have to do with the championship distribution over the last 13 years.... Dance

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Goosebumps

[video=youtube;ddTacY83qBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk[/video]

Low blow. Lol. I still like Vick. But I only recognize him as a Virginia tech qb. Only.

Ive always been a die hard baseball fan and just a passive football fan but after the staff rehaul on the eagles I decided it was a good time to jump in. Been watching religiously. Excited for the game

Sent from my galaxy s4

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Like any self respecting Eagles fan I HATE the Cowboys but the whiny crybaby look on Eli's face after the 6th turnover was priceless and almost made it worth seeing Romo smile. Of course that was all ruined when I saw Jerry Jones smile and was once again reminded that Christie was his guest rooting against the Giants. Even as an Eagles fan - living in NJ I find it disgraceful that the governor openly abandoned his home town team.

Ive always been a die hard baseball fan and just a passive football fan but after the staff rehaul on the eagles I decided it was a good time to jump in. Been watching religiously. Excited for the game

Sent from my galaxy s4

Gonna be a good year. Be glad the walrus is gone.

Like any self respecting Eagles fan I HATE the Cowboys but the whiny crybaby look on Eli's face after the 6th turnover was priceless and almost made it worth seeing Romo smile. Of course that was all ruined when I saw Jerry Jones smile and was once again reminded that Christie was his guest rooting against the Giants. Even as an Eagles fan - living in NJ I find it disgraceful that the governor openly abandoned his home town team.

That is kinda messed up. I had heard that, let's see if it hurts his political career lol.