• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Elos forum?

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For some reason the Elos forum does not show up on my tablet using Tapatalk HD. Anyone else have this problem?? :what:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My guess is that they are listed as Elos NYC and you’re using you tablet in NJ (even though they are located in NJ). So I think it’s a locality issue with the internet. Does that make sense? If it does, can someone explain it to me. :grin::grin::grin:

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not sure if this is a sarcastic reply Paul, but you make me laugh. ALL content on NJRC should show up, but it is not???

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Taz, I never make sarcastic remarks, to the best of my feeble memory. Now what were we talking about? Not sure if your message is clear…..are you talking to me from NY….it’s a little fuzzy. I wish you had a NJ link so that I could see your message clearly. This fancy pants internet stuff just amazes me. Hold on, let me hold my computer up a little higher to see if I get better reception.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Taz, I never make sarcastic remarks, to the best of my feeble memory. Now what were we talking about? Not sure if your message is clear…..are you talking to me from NY….it’s a little fuzzy. I wish you had a NJ link so that I could see your message clearly. This fancy pants internet stuff just amazes me. Hold on, let me hold my computer up a little higher to see if I get better reception.

There's your problem Paul, you can hold your computer as high as you want, but your facing north. Did you forget I am a "southerner"? Turn around!! ;)

Go into your tablet setting settings. Under Apps find tapatalk hd and clear the cache and data. I've had some quirks with it in the past and these has seemed to resolve it. Just warned that you'll have to log into all the forums again.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don, Mike's suggestion sounds like it should work. I did change the name of the forum a couple times, per Darren's request and my inability to read properly :chargrined:... so that may have made the tapatalk hd get mixed up.

Let me know if there's anything you want me to look into. Not sure what I can do on my end since it seems to be working for some people so it must be "OK".