• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Entire tank contents for donation

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please come to the meeting on Saturday the 13th in Hammonton NJ.

I will be donating the entire contents of my tank to the raffle, some of the pieces are very large and we may be cutting some into 10 and 12 pieces. I am also planning on just giving some away to anyone that wants them, but you have to at least purchase some raffle tickets as a donation to NJRC. No $$ will be collected by me, anything you might want to give will be a raffle ticket $ donation to the group.

This is/was mypromise of pay-it-forward to all the people that have given things to me over the years.

You must be present at the meeting, nothing will be held.

Some items include:
Clown Fish
Yellow Tang
Misc Inverts
Tank Raised Cardinals
Hydnophoria
Pop Pom Xenia
Green Cap
Red Cap
Orange Cap
Purple Cap
Birdsnest
Green Star polyps
Green Slimer
Torch (22 Heads)
Frogspawn (10 heads)

Lots of SPS that I don't remember names (Milli?)

Now thats what i call conservation!!!
What a NJRC member!!! Kudos to you!!!
Thanks so much for paying it forward!!!
Members like you are the backbone of this club!!!
Thanks again from all of us!!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I didn't even notice this month's meeting was down south. Glad I saw this because I almost missed it.

If the fiance didn't already make plans, I'll try to be there.

Phil, why are you emptying your entire tank? Are you getting out?

Once again, very generous.

I will hopefully remember to bring my coral cutters, and a dremel in case you want to frag anything.

I am also interested in a few items you are donating, so I will be sure to enter the raffle.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Dave

sad u have 2 shut down but what a super thing to donate your whole tank.that is way beyond generous.i hope i can make the meeting if i do i will bring some frags also to donate.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
TanksNStuff said:
Phil, why are you emptying your entire tank? Are you getting out?

Temporary Tank Shutdown - not selling any of the equipment. Hope to be back up in 6-8 months. Also not leaving the group.