• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

first post here...looking for some true reefing friends and some help

Hey everyone! The time has come! A lot of really generous people here offered to help me rebuild my reef with some of their generous offers of frags..I was wondering if anyone is still interested in providing this offer? I'm looking for anything and everything!

Replied using my HTC Droid DNA

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Great meeting ya today. Be sure to put some pics up when everything settles in (especially that hammer :) )

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are you going to our meeting tomorrow at the Elos AquaStudio store? If so (and you let me know by 9 AM on Saturday) I can bring you a couple frags.

First time I read about your whole saga you got going on there and I feel for you man. Another one of our members had a similar issue when his wife dumped some laundry detergent in his tank! Man, that was the saddest, smelliest cleanup I've ever helped out with. Hope the lock and "security" work for you.

Unfortunately, I was not able to make it today..sorry I just saw this now. Thanks a lot for the offer and hopefully I can make the next one!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta