• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For sale

Is there any classified or for sale or trade forum? Also are you not able to reply to wanted ads?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Paul! Questions answered and you are correct, I may stop using the app and switch to just using a browser... One of those habits, seems I tapped on the app to respond.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Tim I moved your thread to the General discussion and answered your question for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

http://www.njreefers.org/forumdisplay.php?181-Deals-amp-Steals

Want to BUY Threads and how this forum works
Any forum user can create a post in this forum. Only the person who creates the thread is able to respond. This allows them to provide extra details, comments or to post when the item has been located.

Responses can not be added by anyone other than thread creator. If you would like to respond, please send via PM.

Last edited:
How do we go about paying? Also, is it really worth it? I mean, it would suck to pay to have access to the for sale threads and have nobody selling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
How do we go about paying? Also, is it really worth it? I mean, it would suck to pay to have access to the for sale threads and have nobody selling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join here

And Raffle King is right there is always something for sale. Besides its about a buck a month to be a member which is a great deal :)