• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags $3.00Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to shut down some tanks!
Red Monti, Candy Cane 2-4 Heads a frag, Waving Hand Zenia. $3 Bucks, Plus I have always included a free frag or 2 to offset gas.
Greg

WOW i didnt think u could go lower on the super prices already. i will take some Red Monti, Candy Cane along with some more zoas ect.on thursday or friday will let u know.. :) :D ;D

Re: Frags $3.00Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Pla

If anyone from NNJ is going down lmk- will chip in for gas - but can't make the trip- will give you cash for what I need

I will be over to pick mine and put them on hold for sat pick up before you sell all your stuff also when you close your frag tank lets talk about me storing it for you LOL see ya around 1 John

OK i will meet everyone that wants to get some frags from whitebird.can we all meet at say ab fish or somewhere and when i get back do the same thing all meet at once.lmk

This Help?

420_21_12_09_6_58_49_1.jpg

420_21_12_09_6_58_48_0.jpg

Leathers.jpg

StarPolyps.jpg

420_30_12_09_8_50_52.jpg

If it helps I now have a PayPal account!
I beleave SWITCH420 is in charge of setting this up. He will have my info.
If you need info on other pieces that you see in the Photos, like how g is a shroom rock or anything i will take calls after 10am. SWITCH420 has my number.
greg

OK COOL now who ever is getting stuff can just pay whitebird direct. but with it snowing today i dont think i can take that drive. im thinking more like sunday if thats ok with w.bird. then i will make plans to meet with every1 when i come back....

Status
Not open for further replies.