• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags $3.00Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i will be going 2moro so who ever is getting frags 1.make sure whitebird has ur payment and list.2nd make sure whoever is getting frags make sure 2 pm me ur cell phone so i can call every1 when i get back 2 pick up.think thats everything

Awesome selection and great prices.
He has better and more to offer than most the stores around here. Great deals, if you're from up north it's worth the drive for sure.
Thanks again, I found a home for everything and most are opening up already.

Re: Frags $3.00Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Pla

Greg

Thank you so much the stuff is great I really mean it I wish I had a bigger tank!

People don't miss this deal, Kedd Red, Miami Hurricane, Eagle Eyes, Red cap Monti at sick prices- Like Christmas all over again!

OK LAST CALL im leaving around 10.30-11.00 should be at his house around 12. 12.30 so if ur getting anything make sure we both know last i talked to whitebird he had no orders?????????? well im trying u cant beat his deals!!!!!

Re: Frags $3.00Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Pla

i just got back; six good sized frags for $22.
got what i wanted and my daughter helped with color choice.
good selection, nice stuff.

thanks whitebird1!

Rich, John, glad it worked out good, Quollster, nice meeting and your Daughters a sweetheart, love to see reefers starting out, tell her in the spring we will catch her a few hundred of those Shrimp she liked. (good fish food)
Greg

THANK U AGAIN 4 all the great frags juice got his and rfd4 i got ur frag i 4got to grab ur number when i left plus i cant tell what 1 was yours til they open.duh meet u 2moro

Greg it was kewl to meet you and thanks for the terrific deals.Whatta great guy def worth the trip and the frags are super.Look forward to hangin in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.