• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags in 07420

I am selling off a bunch of frags

frags10711.jpg

What I have most of are:

Some large hunks of a. nana if they are too big I can fresh cut you what you want from thone of them. I'd like to get $35 for the small colonies. But will fresh cut $10-15 frags as you like

Several real nice pieces of miami orchid I'd call them very large frags. I'd like $25 for the big pieces but will again fresh cut $15 frags if you like.

I have ORA blue tort. Several real nice large frags, same deal as the miami orchid.

I have many nicely started and encrusting a. valida real nice $15.

frags20711.jpg

I also have:

Some purple digi and idaho grape caps as nice starters $10-15 depending upon the piece. I also have a huge slab of Idaho grape growing in an L shape 9" in each direction from the corner that one's $45

I have three grown out pieces of green with purple rim cap nicely colored and growing well.
one 6" diameter $30
one 5 " diamter $25
one 4" diameter $20

I have a few started pieces of Pavona cactus - $15

One piece of Hulk acro - $20

I have some nice clusters of neon green candy cane the size range is huge so we'll work out a fair price.

I needs cash for the 150 gallon reef project! Come and get'em! 8)

Baxreefs said:
I am selling off a bunch of frags

frags10711.jpg

What I have most of are:

Some large hunks of a. nana if they are too big I can fresh cut you what you want from thone of them. I'd like to get $35 for the small colonies. But will fresh cut $10-15 frags as you like

Several real nice pieces of miami orchid I'd call them very large frags. I'd like $25 for the big pieces but will again fresh cut $15 frags if you like.

I have ORA blue tort. Several real nice large frags, same deal as the miami orchid.

I have many nicely started and encrusting a. valida real nice $15.

frags20711.jpg

I also have:

Some purple digi and idaho grape caps as nice starters $10-15 depending upon the piece. I also have a huge slab of Idaho grape growing in an L shape 9" in each direction from the corner that one's $45

I have three grown out pieces of green with purple rim cap nicely colored and growing well.
one 6" diameter $30
one 5 " diamter $25
one 4" diameter $20

I have a few started pieces of Pavona cactus - $15

One piece of Hulk acro - $20

I have some nice clusters of neon green candy cane the size range is huge so we'll work out a fair price.

I needs cash for the 150 gallon reef project! Come and get'em! 8)
Bax,
I take a piece of each Nana, blue tort, miami orchid.
I can pick it up tomorrow during lunch time or after work. Please PM me your pick up location
thanks you
Olivier

howze01

NJRC Member
Olivier said:
Audio,
SOrry I already buy all miami orchid. you need to pay double at my house. j/k

I would tell him to bring his dog but you would only serve it alcohol again.

Ill pay double Olivier its ok, Ill remember that little 100% tax next time you drop the Audi off as well. Bax, 25% off your bill if you sell Olivier NOTHING!!

Audi0s said:
Ill pay double Olivier its ok, Ill remember that little 100% tax next time you drop the Audi off as well. Bax, 25% off your bill if you sell Olivier NOTHING!!

Hmmmm .... Tempting! ;D

Here's some more eye candy! These may not be the exact pieces but the some are corals in my display.

my blue tort
SBtort0711.jpg

my miami orchid
miamiorch0711.jpg

My purple digi
purpdigi0711.jpg

Here are the two larger leng sy caps
TD10711-1.jpg

The 4" leng sy cap
4inLengSycap.jpg

The idaho grape slab
idahograpeslab.jpg

Me want Hulk Acro! Hulk Smash Hulk Acro! Hulk also need trumpets because Hulk mushrooms smother Hulk's trumpets.

Hulk sad.

Baxreefs said:
We do not want a sad Hulk now do we! ;D

Dang! I was just in Rockaway yesterday and Dover all week before that!
Oh man I should had call you since I work at rockaway. this would save me a trip.

anyway, we will meet next week.
Olivier

Joejoe said:
Thanks the frags look GREAT ! I now have a full reef.
My wife loves her purple digi

If she likes that, wiat until the tort colors up under the LEDs she let you buy! She'll love that!

Remember, start the Miami Orchid really low and raise it a little bit every few days or so until it looks really happy! ;D

Joejoe said:
LOL Nice. throw the (wife let me) in there.
thanks again.

I have been married 25 years now! ;D

I have no illusions that we "DO" anything on our own, without the specific dispensation of our significant others, without the benefit of very clandestine even covert operations! ;)