• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags in 07420

Thanks very much to all those who've stopped by and picked up frags! It's always great to BS about reefs in the middle of the work day! ;D

But! There's still a TON of frags on the frag rack!
Validas, Nana, Miami Orchid! I have TONS! Don't want a started piece? I'll cut fresh cuts for $10-15!!!

I still have all the monti caps & Neon Candy Canes & a few small Pavonas!
4" Leng Sy
5" Leng Sy
6" + Leng Sy
All beautiful purple rims.
I have the HUGE slab of Idaho Grape
No! Really! It's Gianormous!!! 8)

Bax I humbly request that you retain 1 of everything for me that I may spend some wedding cash. After August 6th. I cannot before though or my future wife will beat me. beat me lots. take away my toys. beat me some more. and when i'm done getting beat. she won't let the baby play with me anymore.

I'll save a few pieces I should at the least have fresh cuts of most everything. And I have several nice valida mini colonies left.

Eugene

It was great meeting you!

Hope you and your family enjoy the corals! That is the sickest 25 g tank I've ever seen!!!

Hulk acro great! Hulk like big frag! Hulk have neon green trumpets again, look like Hulk! Bax good friend!