• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

Saturday is fine! I will take if you have:
Green cap with purple rim
Blue hawkins
Green eyed alien chalice
Echinata coral
Kenya Tree

and let me know if i can bring anything. i know you aren't charging, but maybe a bottle of wine or some other beverage?
Since you took some Kenya tree I will give almost everything... green cap may be out. I will let you know.

I have a bunch of corals that I need to sell for free.
Orange cap pieces, frags small colonies...yeah mine is over about a square foot needs to be cut down and I have some small colony sizes that just grew in the sand.
Green cap with purple rim....smaller amount but see above.
Blue hawkins...does great in my tank. some pieces, frags, smaller colonies.
Green eyed alien chalice..bunch to go.
Echinata coral was at one point much more colorful. I need to cut some off. Heathy just not as good looking as it once was.
Kenya tree coral....enough for everyone and their brother, mother, father and sister.

I have not been on NJRC in a while...but tank has been doing well. The downside is I have have not done much trimming so now I have to be aggressive.
Maybe get out the garden sheers.
James,
Happy to see you still in the hobby buddy.
Hope you and family are doing well.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I can’t stop looking at the clam. It looks like it’s gotta be 10lbs! How much do you think it weighs? How small was it when you got it? How fast did it grow? Does it need a ton of light, how about when it was small? The shrooms on the shell are pretty cool too.

I killed a clam that I got once, slowly. It was really lame. The tank was immature and it probably didn’t belong in there. With the rock work change I’m doing I will have a ton of more floor space. I may try again.
I remember seeing that clam at half the size first time I was at his house.

NameGreenOrangeHawkinsKenyaAlienLAPinkEchinDay
Miketc17
1​
1​
SA
1Fish2Fish
1​
1​
1​
1​
SU
brokerreefer
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1.5-2.5
MadReefer
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
Goodair
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
done
snoop
1​
1​
1​
1​
Mickey
0​
1​
1​
1​
1​
SA
Jamie s
1​
1​
SA2-3
Jd120988
1​
1​
3​
4​
5​
2​
6​
4​
3​
4​

Last edited:
This is what I have for everyone...wow the excel pasted great :rolleyes:. I am a fricking weirdo...but I couldn't keep it all straight.
I am going to frag them soon and they will be in ziplocks inside of a big ziplock. I think I see a mistake with Mark.
If you see any others please let me know and let me know when you are going to come.
Thanks,
James