• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

I have a bunch of corals that I need to sell for free.
Orange cap pieces, frags small colonies...yeah mine is over about a square foot needs to be cut down and I have some small colony sizes that just grew in the sand.
Green cap with purple rim....smaller amount but see above.
Blue hawkins...does great in my tank. some pieces, frags, smaller colonies.
Green eyed alien chalice..bunch to go.
Echinata coral was at one point much more colorful. I need to cut some off. Heathy just not as good looking as it once was.
Kenya tree coral....enough for everyone and their brother, mother, father and sister.

I have not been on NJRC in a while...but tank has been doing well. The downside is I have have not done much trimming so now I have to be aggressive.
Maybe get out the garden sheers.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Place me in your list in priority. Do you need pickup today? I am close by

Oh and if anyone is interested and I am allowed to give FW fish away I have some krabensis that are trying to overpopulate my FW tank.

Sure Diana, no I don't need pickup today ... they have been overgowing my tank for a year. Just tell me what you want.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sure Diana, no I don't need pickup today ... they have been overgowing my tank for a year. Just tell me what you want.

I can pick up this weekend! i'd like a piece of the following:
Green cap with purple rim
Blue hawkins
Green eyed alien chalice
Echinata coral

pm me with details please! thank you!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Starting a new tank so this is so wonderful!!!!!! I have a lot of empty space to fill in

Let me know when it is convenient day/time to pick up

blue hawkins coral
Green cap
Orange cap
Echinata coral

This is very kind. If still available I can come by this weekend at your leisure. I would be picking up for me and another member(@nano1908) who’s tank just finished cycling. I will hold them for him while the tank stabilizes if this is all right with you

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Won't be able to get down that way for a few weekends, but if you have any Kenya Tree left I'd be interested. As others have said, thanks for the generosity!

I would like a piece of Hawkins if it’s still available. Thanks for the generous offer.
Sure of course it may have to be a fresh cut piece.
Won't be able to get down that way for a few weekends, but if you have any Kenya Tree left I'd be interested. As others have said, thanks for the generosity!
HECK YEAH always.:D
Can I have some of the blue Hawkins, echinata, green cap please
Yes, I think I need to see where I stand with what. the echinata is a sort of big colony that I plan on trimming but not destroying .. so limited.
So my goal is to get up get stuff done and then head out early afternoon tomorrow...so 11-1230 I will be here Saturday. Sunday in the morning will work but let me know what time are thinking so I can maybe bag stuff up for everyone that way you can get in and out.
James

Sure of course it may have to be a fresh cut piece.

HECK YEAH always.:D

Yes, I think I need to see where I stand with what. the echinata is a sort of big colony that I plan on trimming but not destroying .. so limited.
So my goal is to get up get stuff done and then head out early afternoon tomorrow...so 11-1230 I will be here Saturday. Sunday in the morning will work but let me know what time are thinking so I can maybe bag stuff up for everyone that way you can get in and out.
James

If Any pieces left after this weekend lmk.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
James, long time and hope all is well.
Interested in all. Let me know what's left and when to pick up.