• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
David ... for you kenya tree is always available so let me know when you are ready. If you want other stuff when you are here we will see what I have left.

I will get you a piece when it is good for you... FYI folks are coming around today 4-5.

Other than that I am going to say I am done after today. So far I managed to trim without destroying my tank haha :dance: I still have today to go.
Where are you located? I need to run down to Absolutely Fish when we get back Sunday to stock up on frozen food and could potentially swing by then if you're remotely close.

Hello all,
Time to raise this thread from the dead,
Orange cap pieces, frags small colonies...yeah mine is over about a square foot needs to be cut down and I have some small colony sizes that just grew in the sand.
Green cap with purple rim....smaller amount but see above.
Blue hawkins...does great in my tank. some pieces, frags, smaller colonies.
Green eyed alien chalice..bunch to go.
Kenya tree coral....enough for everyone and their brother, mother, father and sister.

I let my membership lapse but paid this morning, don't know what happened it was on annual deal.
Anyway, all the above are free.
We will do safe porch side pickup.
I will also have an RBTA to sell very soon if you are interested it will be 30 bucks I will post in the other forum but just letting you know if you want corals along with it.

Hello all,
Time to raise this thread from the dead,
Orange cap pieces, frags small colonies...yeah mine is over about a square foot needs to be cut down and I have some small colony sizes that just grew in the sand.
Green cap with purple rim....smaller amount but see above.
Blue hawkins...does great in my tank. some pieces, frags, smaller colonies.
Green eyed alien chalice..bunch to go.
Kenya tree coral....enough for everyone and their brother, mother, father and sister.

I let my membership lapse but paid this morning, don't know what happened it was on annual deal.
Anyway, all the above are free.
We will do safe porch side pickup.
I will also have an RBTA to sell very soon if you are interested it will be 30 bucks I will post in the other forum but just letting you know if you want corals along with it.
Where are you located?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Love some Blue hawkins and orange cap. I'll bring you wine for it. When would curbside pickup be?

Diana you don't need to pay me for anything...the only one that I am going to ask anything for is the RBTA. He or she or it is in the middle of my rocks at the moment.
The other half is staying put as usual. Anything offered is available to all.

Porch side pickup .... just let me know time and I will put on porch when you arrive you pick up and drive away.;)

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Add me in for Hawkins please. Been looking for tank raised.