• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
James,
I would like a frag of each.
Orange cap
Blue hawkins
Green eyed alien chalice
Kenya tree
Green cap with purple rim

Can pickup tomorrow night or whenever. Let me know.
Thanks

OK so
2 PM Sponge green Ccap and Hawkins
2 PM Diana orange cap Hawkins
4 PM Hockeynut and Edwin, two Hawkins and green cap.
Mark big bag of stuff tmrw likely.

If anything is still available I'd be interested in grabbing one of each besides the kenya tree , I don't have many frags to offer at the moment but once my stuff gets growing I'd be willing to throw a few your way

If anything is still available I'd be interested in grabbing one of each besides the kenya tree , I don't have many frags to offer at the moment but once my stuff gets growing I'd be willing to throw a few your way
I have green eyed alien chalice, and orange cap if you want it. I don't want anything in return thanks...

I have green eyed alien chalice and it's nice! Orange cap as well....too bad I missed out on the Hawkins and the green cap. Very generous!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I just return home. I thank you from the bottom of my hearth. They are perfect. I am wearing the BIG smile you gave me! A BIG thank you for the pieces! Stay well. :love_heart:

James.
Frags made it home safely and look spectacular. Can’t thank you enough for your generosity. They are drip acclimating and I will post pics when they have made it into the display. Again thank you soooo much

Hey! Any enchaniata, chalice or Hawkins leftover?
Just orange cap and chalice if you want.
James.
Frags made it home safely and look spectacular. Can’t thank you enough for your generosity. They are drip acclimating and I will post pics when they have made it into the display. Again thank you soooo much
Your welcome glad worked out.
I just return home. I thank you from the bottom of my hearth. They are perfect. I am wearing the BIG smile you gave me! A BIG thank you for the pieces! Stay well. :love_heart:
Glad I made you smile we all need one these days.