• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

I’m just jumping back into the hobby. Got a 32g LED biocube that I just finished cycling a couple of weeks ago. So, I’d be interested in just about any frags you had to help fill in the tank a bit!

Where are you located? (Been gone for a few years now ‍♂️)

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I’m just jumping back into the hobby. Got a 32g LED biocube that I just finished cycling a couple of weeks ago. So, I’d be interested in just about any frags you had to help fill in the tank a bit!

Where are you located? (Been gone for a few years now ‍♂)

He is 1 hour 15 min south of you (with no traffic)

David ... for you kenya tree is always available so let me know when you are ready. If you want other stuff when you are here we will see what I have left.
I would like a piece of Hawkins if it’s still available. Thanks for the generous offer.
I will get you a piece when it is good for you... FYI folks are coming around today 4-5.

Other than that I am going to say I am done after today. So far I managed to trim without destroying my tank haha :dance: I still have today to go.

Sorry that that one was on the sand bed and bleached out some. Feel free to trim it down it will be fine to get rid of the dead edges in fact it is probably better to do it that way.

horseplay

NJRC Member
I will get you a piece when it is good for you... FYI folks are coming around today 4-5.

Other than that I am going to say I am done after today. So far I managed to trim without destroying my tank haha :dance: I still have today to go.

Judeo(Itzju) will pick up for me today. Thanks again!