• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free tank - Red Sea 130D in Brick 08724

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'm not directly responsible.
This went from Mike (who upgraded), to (other) Mark (who didn't have space) to me. In my case we just took a big financial hit from CoVid stuff and I cant afford to start a third tank any time in the near future.
So!

Glass is great, brand new upgraded InTank dual returns, upgraded in hood LED. Missing the skimmer, media basket(easily replaced). Hood is missing and two sections of hood cover (pretty unnoticeable). Stand is OK, but can use some TLC. Overall a great nano tank, work work fantastic as a species specific.

You need to be a paid member of the NJRC.
You need to come pick it up in Brick 08724.

i think we hit our limit on tanks! we've got the 210 (in repair), the 125 need a sump to set up. the spare 75 (currently in use), a spare 55 (housing rock atm), a 40b (turles) and a fluval flex 15g

Wilson416

NJRC Member
what are the dimensions
I'm not directly responsible.
This went from Mike (who upgraded), to (other) Mark (who didn't have space) to me. In my case we just took a big financial hit from CoVid stuff and I cant afford to start a third tank any time in the near future.
So!

Glass is great, brand new upgraded InTank dual returns, upgraded in hood LED. Missing the skimmer, media basket(easily replaced). Hood is missing and two sections of hood cover (pretty unnoticeable). Stand is OK, but can use some TLC. Overall a great nano tank, work work fantastic as a species specific.

You need to be a paid member of the NJRC.
You need to come pick it up in Brick 08724.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
24" wide x 18" deep x 22" high (including hood)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
There's a primary and secondary already folks.
Will keep folks updated.

i think we hit our limit on tanks! we've got the 210 (in repair), the 125 need a sump to set up. the spare 75 (currently in use), a spare 55 (housing rock atm), a 40b (turles) and a fluval flex 15g
Damn dude you got your own Camden Aquarium going on over there

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Tank is pending pickup. Will let you folks know if theres a change.