• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME !!!!!!!!! (in Lake Hiawatha, 07034)

Hello All...... We got a new RO/DI unit from AWI . We would like to offer our old unit to a fellow reefer who may need one. Its a maxxima hi-s 35gpd unit. it works perfect. We upgraded to bigger and better. It needs all the filters,and Di cartridge I realize the cartrigdes are the expensive part but thought we would offer it to someone who may be interested. Pick up only , or resonable meeting spot for drop off if anyone is interested.

Thanks Chuck and Anna Maria

Re: FREE TO A GOOD HOME !!!!!!!!!

Pending to Sid . Anyone going to his meeting ,? Not sure if we will make it that far. Would Anyone be willing to help me get it to him or the meeting ? Thanks Chuck

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Chuck

If you can get it to me (maybe a trip to OGII or AO ;D) I'm sure we can find a way to get it to the meeting.

Bob

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Im happy to host.. Now I can give the RO/DI loaner back.. Whats the best place to get ro di replacement filters from?