• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 50 gallon rimless shallow tank 48x18x12 FULL SETUP (Hackensack)

If you don't want it all then don't bother cause it's a one shot and go.

Reason for sale:
I decided it's either the reef hobby or back to the car hobby. and since i owe a lot more and no way am i selling my evo ix. the reef has got to go.

What you get?

Tank info

* 50 Gallon RR RIMLESS with 3 sided Starphire 48 x 18 x 12 by GlassCages 377$
* going with a DIY Tree Lamp style hanger for my TEK 6 BULB light 350shipped
* stand 160shipped

info: time cycle
actnics run from 10-10
all lights run from 12-8
other:

* DIY 20gallon sump 40 + my diy time
o mag 7 return 62shipped
o 50# Key largo rocks courtesy of MarcoRocks 100 shipped - starting to color up
o skimmer: Vertex IN100 - 180 shipped barely used
o ReefFanatic ATO w/Toms aqualifter - 50 shipped controller a does not work but set in b and works fine
o BrightWell NeoZeo Method (comes with a phosban 550) 50 shipped (w/items below came out to about 100) but bac7 is probably 60-70% full 95% full for biofuel
Reef BioFuel
Bac7
1000grams of zeolith rocks
mighty mite 50gpd RO/DI w/dual HM1 TDS - 130 pulling out 0ppm i would guesstimate i've made about 300-400gallons in over 6 months. i make about 5-10gallons a week for make up water and water change
Controller/Power
# 2x RKL mainly to control temp and lights - 160 - one front lcd is faded due to water getting in but if you hold light upto it. you can set and forget. use the one working for anything you think you'll require to always check like temp
# DJ Power Panel - 30bucks shipped
Circulation:
# Koralia 4, 3 and 2 - about 100 shipped
# Return
2x 404 pumps one for mixing salt and one to use for the reactor but i was planning to upgrade it to a maxi1200 to increase flow through reactor to 200gph.
refractometer
test kits
net
blahblahblah

Live stock!
# currently have two misbar clowns ORA purchased about 2 weeks ago 40 from ogII - 40

T5 bulbs:
Fiji purple
Giesemann Actinc + x2
UV Super super actinic
UV Inigo Sun x2

so close to 2000

all items are almost brand spanking new.

plumbing + time etc. your getting a fraction of the cost.

i'm looking for 1200 pretty firm. considering i could possibly sell individually and get it back easier. as mentioned this is a feeler for a turn key setup.

please don't ask for part out etc at this time. i will post that if it comes to it.

link to build thread: http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...llow-reef.html

btw, i thought building it on my own and how i wanted it would be all hunky dory but it ends up costing an arm and a leg. i love the hobby but it's just hammering my wallet. i need to put a stop to something. if no one takes it. just another sign i should stick to it!

that is a yes. it was just bought. so no scratches no anything. it's practically new. i just got it finished setting up only a few weeks ago. i could possibly still smell the new scent over the ocean.

Youre nuts man! ;D Let me know if you want me to hold anything, or want help breaking down etc. Good luck with the sale.

ha. great thing evo's aren't just for play during snow. tarmac, gravel, snow <<true story. ACD control. i plan on making it a beast like it was intended to be. can't play with two very expensive hobbies.

evoIX said:
ha. great thing evo's aren't just for play during snow. tarmac, gravel, snow <<true story. ACD control. i plan on making it a beast like it was intended to be. can't play with two very expensive hobbies.

ah, but yes you can, even three.

but it takes patience grasshopper, patience... sorry to see you go, but have fun with the CT9A, the beast that it should be

Thanks Merv. i really don't want to part it out. figured if i can get a buyer in one shot then good. if not i will as merv said be very patient. if anything i'll keep it minimal to the point it'll still run and keep it FOWLR w/water changes.

hey john, if you need to borrow the RO/DI for a day or two while you make water (extremely slow it's only 50gpd). i have no problems letting you borrow it with a faucet adapter. just let me know if you need it when you do your move and upgrade. (if i still have it of course)

the car stays. ;D as close as i will get to a noted "supercar"

i will get new pics and a video sometime tomorrow or saturday the latest.

Thanks for the offer mike, I actually have an even slower 24gpd ro unit. Only took about 3 days to fill the tank haha.

evo keep the tank and the car

and then we can do pimp my ride and put your fish inside your car so they can swim while you drive.

in all seriousness sorry to see you selling

9supratt4 said:
Hey Evo....I've got a 94 Supra TT in the garage and a 180 Reef!! You can do it!!
Yea man I''ve got an awd dsm and integra undergoing a jdm front. It's a tight budget but I ge tit done lol

I got a 2008 charger! anyone know how to get a dent out of the roof from a falling tree limb? its not grossly ugly but it hurt my baby!

i'll be taking a video of the system this morning and posting sometime today mnat.

Thanks to all those that have posted. still thinking about it but as mentioned. i want the whole system gone and unless that happens i'll keep it.