• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 50 gallon rimless shallow tank 48x18x12 FULL SETUP (Hackensack)

video has been uploaded. it's not at it's prettiest and obviously does require a LITTLE tinkering but very minimal.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
That is a really nice set-up!! You should really consider trying to keep it. Sorry you have to get rid of it.

the acans are now a skeleton. :eek:

it was too early for it. the duncans did great. parameters looked good but the acans didn't survive.

possible interest for the setup on MR. i'll post on RC and give it a week and i'll part off what i think i can deal without.

definitely, skimmer will be for sale. and see what else little things i can go without.

I'm giving the guy who showed interest until later today before I figure out what I can part out and what I want to keep...

o Vertex IN-100 140 picked up 155shipped (in original box)

o BrightWell NeoZeo Method (comes with a phosban 550) 50 shipped (w/items below came out to about 100) but bac7 is probably 60-70% full 95% full for biofuel
Reef BioFuel
Bac7
1000grams of zeolith rocks
^60 for the lot PICKED UP
I have the original box for the phosban 550

o PC4 for RKL - 40 bucks picked up 45 shipped

the rest i'll end up keeping. price are firm. will run through water:vinegar solution to clean but they are clean as is. all fairly new

unfortunately pc4 is gone and skimmer and neozeo items may be pending. looking for more things to sell off. will be posting.