• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: Flame Angel & Maroon Clown/BTA - Jackson

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He was in the tank with acans before. I can put some in there to see if he picks at them, but he never bothered them before. He doesn't bother SPS or LPS though. He chased a bellus out of the tank. He went next. LOL.

Question I have a 2" maroon clown, do you think it would be safe to add your marron/BTA to my tank?

I heard that maroon clowns really dont like to share

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think the maroon that we have is old enough that it is probably a she and likely would not be very tolerant to your existing clown. Not sure who'd win, but I doubt that they'd be happy together! Sorry.

Jose, I'll plan to bring the angel to the meeting for you?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think Jose wants it. If not, I'll be glad to put you second in line if you're interested.

Phyl

if you still have those greens, I'll take them. Trying to get back into rebuilding my tank. I tell you, buy a house sure puts a damper on having a tank. Please let me know

rev

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Green Paly's? They come free with the purchase of the rock they're on and they'll need a LOT of TLC. They've been in our sump! :)

I don't believe the rock/RBTA/clown combo has been claimed yet. If not, I'll take it. I'm not sure where you live, so please PM me with details. I'm south near Cherry Hill.