• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: Tunze Osmo and JBJ ATO East Windsor 08520

I bought the Tunze Osmolator second-hand in Nov 2008 and used it for about a year. I never had any issues, and it still works great. $80

1336_10_01_10_11_46_09.jpg

JBJ ATO was purchased new in April 2008 and used for about 8 months. It also works great. $40

1336_10_01_10_11_46_41.jpg

I’m in East Windsor/Hightstown. I prefer items be picked up, otherwise we’ll work out S&H.

Thanks,
Tom

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Tom. Can't wait to get a container for water so I can hook this up.

Very nice tank by the way. Loved the way you had everything setup as far as equipment goes. I dream of moving into a house with a basement so I can do all things you've done down there! You had a great selection of corals too, very colorful.

Good luck with the new controller. I'll eventually get one of those too. ;)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Tom, do you still have that JBJ ATO for sale? I wish I grabbed it while I was there for the Tunze because I could have used the JBJ as a fail safe for my skimmer.

I figured I could use the high level shutoff feature and set it in my skimmate collector container which is outside my sump. If the skimmer goes wacky, it could potentially flood my carpet. But if I put the shutoff float on that though, and hook my skimmer pump to the controller, it should shut the skimmer off before I get a flood.

Anyway, if you still have it let me know. I'll take another run up there after work one night to get it. I'd much rather spend $40 on the JBJ than pay for new carpeting and a new couch. :D

Hey George,

I sent a PM... 'glad to hear the Osmo is working out! I still have the JBJ, so just let me know when you'll be coming up.

Thanks!
Tom

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I picked the JBJ up last night. I got both units now from Tom, so mods can close this thread if they wish since tgee has nothing else for sale in here.

Thanks again Tom!