• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS:Various corals, RBTA - Montville, NJ 07045

I have a few items for sale. Most corals are getting too big, others reproducing. I need to trim everything. SPS not mounted.

Items:

Blue Tort: about 3 inches, very blue, some green. $15

Tri Color Acro: 3 inches. Dark Green base, turning lighter tan then deep purple near the tips, then lime green spot on tip. $15

Pinkish milli with Teal Polyps: 3-4 inch pieces. This is one of my favorites. $15

Orange/teal
Ricordea: They reproduce nicely in my tank, therfore I have way too many. They are beautiful when they cover a large rock. 1 Polyp $10, 2 Polyp $15.

RBTA: 5-6 inches in diameter. $30.

Orange BamBam Zoa's: $10 for plug with 5-8 polyps each.

I also have a few other SPS that are getting too big, but haven't cut them yet, ie green slimer. If someone buys something, I'll throw a piece in. I'd rather give to someone, then throw pieces in the garbage.

Live in Montville, NJ. 5 minutes from rt 80/287 intersection.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:
Sorry that I left that out, I just added to post above. I live in Montville, nj. In the north. Near rt 80, rt 287 intersection.

Eric

Cancel the RBTA for now. He is in my sump and got too close to the out take. He may have been injured, I want to make sure he is ok before sale.

Eric

Guys,
I've gotten a lot of responses for things, but have been distracted by my daughter being in a car accident. She'll be alright. I do have some things to deal with though. I should get back to everyone in a few days.
thanks,
Eric

If you need anything Eric let me know, I work for an insurance.company and deal with auto accidents everyday. Hope she is okay

Sent from my mind.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hope she is ok, that is the most important thing, cars can always be replaced.

Take your, time no rush. The corals can wait, family comes first.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
First off, these are little colonies, not frags. If possible, I'd like to stop by again next Thursday and pick up some of the pink/teal milli. I still can't get over how big and flat that milli grew on the back glass and that "Ric rock" was impressive as well. Thanks again for the colonies, or "frags" as you call them!