• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Georgia Aquarium

Very nice, I have heard amazing things about that place and it is on the bucket list.
It’s funny that you say that. It was absolutely on my bucket list. I didn’t even think of it until my sister in law said hey you love corals and stuff we are only like 15 minutes from the aquarium do you want to go. Well I’m pretty sure everyone here would have had the same response I did. Hahaha I’m glad I can share a few photos with you all.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I took over 100 pictures and videos. Didn’t want to swamp the site. But in all seriousness. It is a great aquarium. The layout. The displays. I have been to several aquariums like in Boston Chicago Baltimore. And this one for me is by far the best.
Matt have you ever been to long Island aquarium not the scale of Atlanta but I feel best reef aquarium on the east coast

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I love that aquarium!! my wife and I did the private tour behind the scenes of the big whale shark tank !! such an awesome experience!! I wanted to snorkel with them, but the slots were already filled :( make sure to go to coca cola and then waffle house after !! and there's a really good fried chicken spot nearby as well.

Lol. For those reading Dels post. He isn't crazy. The Waffle House in Atlanta is not your typical Waffle House. In fact it actually quite fancy. And the Coca-Cola place is rather cool as well and is adjacent to the Aquarium. So Kudos to you Del. Good looking out brother. Oh and it’s because it’s all in centennial park we’re the centennial olympics were held. There’s torches and all sorts of stuff there it’s pretty cool

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks for sharing. I still haven’t been to the Atlanta aquarium but it’s definitely on my to do list. I have been to the Camden/ Long Island / sea world/ Brooklyn/ Baltimore and I had a great time but the Long Island is the only one that has a true
Reef tank with corals. Most of the other places have large fish only display.