• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Good deals over at acc

Stopped at the new saltwater location tonight to check out the setup. I like it better than the old store. While there they had a deal on frags. Buy one $20-100 frag get one free up to $100. Walked out with a head of pink tipped octospawn and a head of green tipped octospawn for $60 total. This seemed like a steal to me. Pictures to follow once they settle in. I think the deal is going on tomorrow as well for anybody else interested.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
They finally moved. I will be up that way tomorrow and have to stop in.

Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
I realized a day late that I had missed their 50% off fish sale for the move. I should have been standing at the door at opening with fingers crossed for a Gem tang. I did manage to get to Salgado a couple weeks ago for their 20% off sale and got a nice purple tang for $70.

I realized a day late that I had missed their 50% off fish sale for the move. I should have been standing at the door at opening with fingers crossed for a Gem tang. I did manage to get to Salgado a couple weeks ago for their 20% off sale and got a nice purple tang for $70.
I didn't make it either for that deal but the buy one get one deal this weekend on the frags was more my speed anyway. I think they have buy one get one 50% off on fish this weekend.