• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

good fish stores by atlantic city?

I will be workin in egg harbor twp. all week and would like to know if there are any good stores to go shopping at... thanks

justchad said:
I will be workin in egg harbor twp. all week and would like to know if there are any good stores to go shopping at... thanks
i
hey chad...the only one i know of is ocean aquarium on the pike. its right near the spencers corporate building. ive gotten a few nice corals from there but usually go further north to clementon or tropiquarium.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah Ocean Aquarium but don't deal with John the owner deal with his brother or the other help.. Also if you are looking for frags just be warned aiptasia are in the frag tanks :(

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The_Codfather said:
Yeah Ocean Aquarium but don't deal with John the owner deal with his brother or the other help.. Also if you are looking for frags just be warned aiptasia are in the frag tanks :(

More like frags in the aiptasia tanks from what I've seen lately.

Definitely don't try to deal with John as there is no dealing with him. It's his way or not at all. I've been thrown out a few times for talking folks out of sales he was trying to make on fish.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
The_Codfather said:

More like frags in the aiptasia tanks from what I've seen lately.

Definitely don't try to deal with John as there is no dealing with him. It's his way or not at all. I've been thrown out a few times for talking folks out of sales he was trying to make on fish.
Morning matt.. yeah john rubbed me up the wrong way.. when i told him i was new the the hobby back in july i was lucky i didn't walk out with a bag of skimmer scum

[/quote]

I've been thrown out a few times for talking folks out of sales he was trying to make on fish.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA Thats classic

best thing to do would be to call and ask if they have gotten anything new in seems like once a month he will get some real nice stuff in dry goods r priced very good to