• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Coral Growout

Mike if you need help tomorrow evening let me know. I'll be in Harrisburg tomorrow but could make it to Jackson around 630 or 700.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Please don't take this as me being impatient or pushy. Any idea of a time frame tomorrow? I'm just trying to schedule my day for tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Just heard from Mike. The plane will arrive at 2PM tomorrow. He should be geting home by around 5PM for everyone to pick up. Mike will be posting us some instructions for everyone.

I know there may be some people that will have a hard time getting there tomorrow. If anyone is able to hold corals for someone else please post up, and if you need help feel free to ask.
I have set up a 10 Gal tank and should be able to hold for a couple of people, Judeo has already asked, so one more if need be.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Haha. Thanks John. I have one day this week to work in the Trenton area so I just wanted to make sure I scheduled the right day it just makes things much easier for me. My offer is still open to help out some of the south jersey people. I am in brigantine 08203. I would prefer them to be picked up that night or as soon as possible. I'm a bit limited space wise so I will be squeezing things in. Just let me know if that helps anyone

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the update. Now, I am in a bit of a bind. I work until ten tomorrow night and I am leaving for Virginia at 8 am on Friday. So if anyone can hold my corals (or meet up with me Thursday night) I would be very grateful! I can pick up Sunday evening.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the update. Now, I am in a bit of a bind. I work until ten tomorrow night and I am leaving for Virginia at 8 am on Friday. So if anyone can hold my corals (or meet up with me Thursday night) I would be very grateful! I can pick up Sunday evening.

I can get your corals to brigantine if it helps

Please text me aster 2 today to let me know what time toy will be coming and for my exact address. I'm in Jackson. Ill be home after 5 and will start opening and fragging. 732-673-5966.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Just got reminded I have a doctors appointment. Ill still be able to make it just later than I was anticipating. If it comes down to it ill have my brother pick up my corals, his corals and seahorsekeepers as well.

Thanks mike for coordinating the shipment and doing the fragging, and thanks to everyone that took part. Looks like we did very well so everyone get those pics up for everyone to see.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
+1 John. Thank you mike. It was nice seeing everyone. I am more than impressed with how this turned out. Anyone have a few extra gallons of 2 part???? I might need it after this haha