• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

GSP & Pulsing Xenia

Hey all - I’m looking to basically cover 2 individual rocks - one with GSP and one with Pulsing. One is a larger rock - 18”x10”. The other is fairly smaller.

Willing to travel as necessary. Have family in Cherry Hill area and am in Newark often. Friends in LBI.

Trying to get it done before the holidays kick in as things obviously get busy, but anytime works fine.

Thanks!

Steve

Oh, and I need a Mod to get my badge correct. I am up to date on my membership. Who should I reach out to?

Thanks.

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Hey all - I’m looking to basically cover 2 individual rocks - one with GSP and one with Pulsing. One is a larger rock - 18”x10”. The other is fairly smaller.

Willing to travel as necessary. Have family in Cherry Hill area and am in Newark often. Friends in LBI.

Trying to get it done before the holidays kick in as things obviously get busy, but anytime works fine.

Thanks!

Steve
I have GSP u can have I’m in Roselle NJ

Salted

NJRC Member
I'm in Howell and have a massive rock of xenia and tons of gsp as well as purple star polyps.
How much for a frag of Xenia and a frag of the purple star polyp? I might be down your way for thanksgiving and could pick up on my way home if you’re available.

How much for a frag of Xenia and a frag of the purple star polyp? I might be down your way for thanksgiving and could pick up on my way home if you’re available.

Cheap, or just bring me a frag some something and do a swap.

Ok thanks. I’ll let you know when I know if we’re going down. If not next weekend then one soon after. I know we’re going down for the holidays.

Sounds good, I'm always around being that I work from home. Just let me know.