• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Happy Birthday Hawkeye!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Happy Birthday Phil! I hope you had a great day. You have been a great asset to the club over the years and we appreciate your continuous vigilance in earning your screen name!

malulu

NJRC Member
i think he is taking a day off...
i send him email at work, and he is not replying to me.... (yes, we just found out few weeks back, we worked for the same company...)
;-)

Happy Birthday Phil!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Happy Birthday Phil! I hope you had a great day. You have been a great asset to the club over the years and we appreciate your continuous vigilance in earning your screen name!

A big +1. Phil I hope you enjoyed your day!

THANKS everyone! TODAY is the day. The big 40. :p

Brando the clownfish decided she's on strike and not laying any eggs for me until next summer. She also questions my judgment about selling her babies off to other club members. This is all true. I asked her about laying eggs again soon. She doesn't respond so I check the magic 8 ball. It always answers "Don't Count on it". LOL.

David - I set up a rule in outlook to remove any emails with the words "chaeto" "gfo" or "carbon" in the subject line. :) (j.k.)

John - thanks - this is a team effort here. I've met so many great/cool people here, it's a pleasure to help out any way I can. So far American Express/Visa/Mastercard all believe my time spent with this club has helped them too! LOL.