• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HELP: In Need Of Pump to borrow!!!!

Send a picture of the back chamber.... I have an even smaller pump from harbor freight that I used to use water earlier on.. may be your best bet now that I think of it.
Yeah, my back chaimber is quite small and you can’t fit a lot of things in to it. I am not home right now.

Send a picture of the back chamber.... I have an even smaller pump from harbor freight that I used to use water earlier on.. may be your best bet now that I think of it.
Yeah, my back chaimber is quite small and you can’t fit a lot of things in to it. I am not home right now.

I was also wondering if anyone is willing to hold some of my specimens for me. They aren’t doing so hot at the moment and it would be my best bet to save them. Please let me know. This applies to everyone as well.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I was also wondering if anyone is willing to hold some of my specimens for me. They aren’t doing so hot at the moment and it would be my best bet to save them. Please let me know. This applies to everyone as well.
What corals do you have ? Do you have any pests in your tank? Crazy algae? Give us the history and some may be more inclined to say yes. I have plenty of room in my frag tank... However, I'm not about to introduce some coral with loads of issues

What corals do you have ? Do you have any pests in your tank? Crazy algae? Give us the history and some may be more inclined to say yes. I have plenty of room in my frag tank... However, I'm not about to introduce some coral with loads of issues

No pests, no crazy algae issues.

I have had this happen before and lots of my coals had died from it in the past. I don’t want that to happen again so I am trying to find someone who I can transfer the corals to with nice clean water. Once all of the corals are out I am planning on doing a water change. I might as well bring the fish with me as well to you. When I do the water change it can stress out the inhabitants especially with no good water. It will be easier for me to deal with my issue. I also have a UV sterilizer that I use when this happens but because I don’t have any return pump I am out of luck.

There’s was no issues with any of my coral for a long time. The day before this happened all of my corals were happy. I do daily water changes and cleaning every weekend and make sure there is not detritus build up. There is an area in the back of my tank where you can’t get to when I clean so i assume that it most likely could have been that when it was probably stirred up by flow. I assume it had lots of detritus since I never could get to it.

But for some reason I woke up yesterday morning and my tank water was foggy and all of my corals dont look well atm. All of my fish on the other hand are surprisingly completely fine and aren’t even breathing heavy. They eat fine and are happy.

Please let me know. ASAP