• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HerbieK - great guy

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hawkeye said:
If you have never dealt with him - definitely check him out. Super great guy to deal with. He's one of the guys that makes this club great.

I'll second that!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Herbie has to be one of the greatest reefers I've had the pleasure to meet though this great club. Always so willing to give, help and share. Thanks Herbie. For being who you are.

thumbs-up.jpg

I met herbie today and have to say he has an awesome tank and is super generous with giving corals.. Great guy great conversation hope I can make the sept meeting at his house...
thanks again..
mike

He is one of the most genuine and nicest guys I have met. I met him at Jim Roth's meeting in Rockaway, the first and only meeting I ever went to, but all I can say is he is a great guy!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, Herbie is a great guy and definitely worthy of resurrecting a 2 year old thread, haha. I hope to make the meeting at his house too. I missed it last time he had one.

Yea, Herbie is a great guy and definitely worthy of resurrecting a 2 year old thread, haha. I hope to make the meeting at his house too. I missed it last time he had one.

LOL...i was wondering why this thread was back...I can't stand the guy. LOLOLOLOL...just joking!!!!

Hope you are dry now Herb...leaving in the middle of a rainstorm is not good for the health! (for everyone else - herb had to leave the last club meeting early but it was right in the middle of a huge deluge).

Herbie I just wanted to say "Thank you!" to both you and your wife for having me over. It was a pleasure meeting you both and the other members at your house today and just talking shop. Great looking tank btw. One question..... if you ramped up all of those powerheads at the same time, do you think your tank might end up in the garage? =) It's like Tsunami in a box, lol. I absolutely love it! I bet if you ramped them up when everyone was sitting in front of your tank it would have been like a mix between sitting in the front row meeting Shamu at SeaWorld and a Gallagher routine. Instead of chunks of watermelon, it would have been a few fish flopping around and some grab whatcha can frag packs. =) My apologies for the cartoons that play in my head.

Thanks again,

Sonny

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I had a great time for my first meeting and it appears the beginners luck the Paul promised never materialized... but it was great putting faces to names and thanks for the frags Herbie