• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Here we go again 175g metals collection Bow.

1027092112.jpg

1027092051a.jpg

1028091852.jpg

1028091848a.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Fantastic looking hood. Well worth the wait, I'm sure. How do you plan to "finish" (stain, paint, veneer) it?

Thanks so much, Its taking forever but with the new house and tank problems, there is ALWAYS something to work on. :-\ I am going to cover it with black and stainless steel formica but hopefully It will go smooth with Andys (NJREEFGEEK) help. HINT HINT Andrew! ;) ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We covered everything we could find in formica about 6 years ago. Just make sure there's no dust anywhere to be found. That's an irrecoverable error. Do you have (or have access to) a good router? That makes the whole thing so much easier. Have fun with it!

Phyl said:
We covered everything we could find in formica about 6 years ago. Just make sure there's no dust anywhere to be found. That's an irrecoverable error. Do you have (or have access to) a good router? That makes the whole thing so much easier. Have fun with it!

I dont have any wood tools but Andy has that wood shop in his basement. I spoke to him earlier and he said he was fixing a plumbing leak tonight but he will give me a hand whenever I am ready. Thanks so much for the insight. I know nothing about this wood stuff ??? lol.. thanks again

thanks bax, I am a welder/fabricator. The skill saw and chain saw are the only wood tools I own. I even borrowed a jig saw to cut the holes in the canopy. Matter of fact.... Does anyone have a sander I could borrow? ;) Thanks again bax!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Chad. Looks great. I have a belt and finish sander you can borrow. I also have a router.

rgarofalo: i am in forked river. exit 74 off the pkwy

MikeM (superman) You always come to the rescue!! thanks once again, but I got one..

Thanks tbone. cant wait till its done its takin me forever but i have been workin on other things also.. thanks again!