• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hi All!

Hey everyone! Figured I'd stop in to say hello. Been a little while since we sold the 120 and moved to VA and I must say I do enjoy my new state. I'm getting close to finishing my training for the Hampton Fire Dept and my wife and I are about to test out for Naui diver. Looking forward to trying out to volunteer at the Va aquarium as a diver (hopefully) next year.

one of these days when we get a house again I'd love to have a tank again! Who knows when that'll happen though

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sounds like everything is going well, thank you for dropping in. A nano is always the answer if you think about setting up a tank.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good to hear from you Brandon. Sadly, the 120 is still a work in progress as I'm still working on the stand/canopy/side cabinet project. But I'm getting closer!

Sounds like volunteering at the VA aquarium would be fun and educational. Hope you get in.

Hey Brandon hows everything going down south do you miss NJ.

Ihave to say I miss friends, family and where I grew up more than nj itself. I think I like Virginia better after growing up I south jersey than if I had in va. Ill try to swing by the site with some pictures every once and awhile.

Hopefully everything will come together nicely george, seemed like forever before I got Bax's 220 put together.