• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Extravaganza: Maggianos Style (12/12)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're preparing for our annual trek to Maggianos in Bridgewater this year (December 12). We're planning on 20$ per adult & children free(for members and their families), 30$ non-members. Could you please let me know how many adults and how many kids you anticipate bringing along to dinner? At this point I'm just trying to get an idea of how many we'll have.

Thanks!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I"m gonna try. Maybe I can get Dana to stay up in my end of the state that weekend.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've put up the Meeting RSVP for Maggianos. We have 50 spots available. We will reserve a second room if we have enough interest in time (they will sell out, so it would have to happen relatively quickly).

So if you're interested in attending please RSVP as soon as possible or you may not make the cut! :)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
1-5. Thanks for catching that, Erna. We'll get it corrected!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have now reached 25 of the 50 person capacity for this meeting. If you plan on coming, please register as soon as possible.