• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Extravaganza: Maggianos Style (12/12)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry, my company holiday party is the same day and I had already RSVP'd. Have fun all, Maggiano's rocks!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Maggianos is awesome! Just 12 slots left... Those interested should jump in quick!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The holiday party is at capacity. If you have registered but not yet paid please do so ASAP to confirm your spot. Any spot not paid for will be considered available.

If you have not yet registered for the party but would like to come please add your name to this thread for the waiting list.

Thanks!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Boy I wish I could be there!! There is just no way I can make it. My Sister is having a going away party that day for my Nephew. He is going to do his second tour in Afghanistan. he leaves DEC.27/2009
Dan

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Best wishes for a safe and quick return home for your nephew. Thank him for me when you have the chance!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Best wishes for a safe and quick return home for your nephew. Thank him for me when you have the chance!

Thank you! I will tell Him. He dose like hearing it because he says it make him feel very good inside. He tells me when he is in his uniform at the mall or walking around off base he gets nasty looks from people all the time.
Daniel

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It is usually a mix from casual (jeans) to dressy (Holiday attire). Come however you'd like!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brian said:
Nude with a Santa hat it is!

Careful. I'll have my camera and while I might be afraid to use it... I will. And I'll be posting the results!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just went into the Holiday Party posts to get the info about the party and I realize I didn’t pay. It is no longer allowing me to link through PayPal to make the payment. How should I go about paying for the party?

I certainly can pay through PayPal, but what would you like in the subject line?

Also, unlike others, I promise I’ll come clothed...that’s got to be worth something!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
redfishbluefish said:
Also, unlike others, I promise I’ll come clothed...that’s got to be worth something!

What fun is that? Tell you what, I'll wear a pair of clogs too!