• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Home Depot and Lowes for Reefers

Does any one feel like there in a toy store every time they go to Home Depot or Lows? Especially when it comes to buying things for your aquariums or even having ideas for your aquariums. But there's ONLY 4 places we all head to and that's plumbing, electric, and wood sections and also the tool section lol.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
My kids think I work there....
'course it seems I spend more there than I earn at work - just went yesterday for some mur-loc fittings and some lunchtime browsing - I managed to hit both HD and Lowes

My kids think I work there....
'course it seems I spend more there than I earn at work - just went yesterday for some mur-loc fittings and some lunchtime browsing - I managed to hit both HD and Lowes

Well at least your kids will know what to get you for christmas this year then lol

falconut

NJRC Member
I was just there this morning. I don't think there are many weeks when I'm not at either HD or Lowes at least once.

I would love to know why people think I work there, because I've been asked so many times by others if I could tell them where they can find something or if this will work. My wife says it's probably because I spend so much time in a certain area browsing. It's not like I'm wearing a red or orange apron. Does this happen to anybody else?

Actually, I think they'd have trouble figuring out which LEDs to get me - I'm not sure I understand it and they're 4 so that's a lot to ask

Awww dito well what ever they get you for Christmas this year should be the greatest Christmas prize a son or daughter can give to there father on Christmas day. God bless your kids and family.

Lol. They don't even offer employee discounts. I actually service 3 stores and I work the plumbing department. You know how hard it is not to play all day;-)

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm pretty well know at my HD..The guys at the Pro Desk call me "The Mad Aussie" I Don't have the heart to the them I'm British.. It's been going on for years
blimey.gif
flag_happy.gif

When I was looking for a house I ended up working at HD to get some extra cash for my down payment. Lot of good that did, I ended up spending half the paycheck before I even walked out the door.

I'd say I'm at either the depot or Lowes atleast once a week though.