• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How often do you feed your fish?

radiata

NJRC Member
I have 8 really nice Squaminias Anthias that need to be fed multiple times a day. I got an Avast Plank to feed them, and it feeds them hourly with anthias sized pellets. I also have an Eheim feeder that feeds the other larger-mouthed fish once a day. On top of that, I feed the Anthias their first meal of the day with fish eggs (Aqua Edibles Super Eggs), and then feed a latter meal to all my fish with some LRS or Rod's frozen food mix.

I have 8 really nice Squaminias Anthias that need to be fed multiple times a day. I got an Avast Plank to feed them, and it feeds them hourly with anthias sized pellets. I also have an Eheim feeder that feeds the other larger-mouthed fish once a day. On top of that, I feed the Anthias their first meal of the day with fish eggs (Aqua Edibles Super Eggs), and then feed a latter meal to all my fish with some LRS or Rod's frozen food mix.
How do you like the plank thinking of getting one