• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I Called In Help!

420_27_05_10_5_11_06.jpg

Anonymous PM to share!
Grin I just pissed myself laughing! Now I OWE YOU A COUPLE OF BEERS!!!!

BEWARE EVIL DOERS OF GOTHOM BATMAN IS WHATCHIMG!!!!!Anyone seen Robin? DADADADADADAD BATMAN!

Please check spelling..... lol

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also noticed the spelling error….It should be:

Dada Dada Dada Dada,
Dada Dada Dada Dada,
BATMAN!

Everythin else loks goood. ;D

However, also realize that the picture you posted is a Batman imposter.

Here is a picture of the real Batman and Robin

BatmanandRobin.jpg

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Paul now you are showing your age! Adam West! Now the dificult question od the day...who is the actor that played Robin??? Try not to Google!

Rod

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rod, these are not actors, but are the real Batman and Robin.  If you promise not to tell, I will let you know that Batman is actually Bruce Wayne and Robin is **** Grayson…but again, don’t tell anyone because they don’t want the evil-doers to find out.

EDIT TO ADD:  Wow, filters must be set to high because I am unable to post Mr. Grayson's first name.....let's call him Richard, and leave it at that.

Just because, im up late and bored, and for a change, I reported
MYSELF TO THE MODERATORS!!!! (Hope I did not wake toooo many people up!)
Dada Dada Dada Dada,
Dada Dada Dada Dada,
BATMAN!

AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!
Bet I am the First to try this!
Dada Dada Dada Dada,
Dada Dada Dada Dada,
BATMAN!

WAIT FOUND A WAY AROUND IT, GONNA REPORT ROD!!!!!LOL

rodclement said:
Paul now you are showing your age! Adam West! Now the dificult question od the day...who is the actor that played Robin??? Try not to Google!

Rod

Bruce ward , and i was born in 79 ;) Grew up wit that show , still watch it when its on

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nickjr000 said:
Bruce ward , and i was born in 79 ;) Grew up wit that show , still watch it when its on

WHAT????  Not sure if there is a typo here, but I watched the show in the 60's and the actor was BURT Ward, not Bruce.  Also, if the show was on in the 60's, not sure how he was born in '79???

EDIT TO ADD I think I goofed….I think you were pointing out that you knew the actor’s name and that YOU were born after the show aired. I get it now. But I’m still right on the name being Burt.