• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I did a biggie today

Maybe, but I still wouldn't trust it. Even with a small hole, there could be stress lines that maybe you can't or didn't notice.
It’s spider Weber from center to all sides the whole thing one end to the other blow up pic and look

Attachments

• 3DFD355A-F3C1-4DBB-AC0E-E3C5F2914F12.jpeg
    3DFD355A-F3C1-4DBB-AC0E-E3C5F2914F12.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
If you seal it your way, make it a reptile tank. Go for some nicely colored tree frogs. Check major league exotic pets.
I don’t think I’d be into a reptile tank just be another thing to feed/ maybe a snake would be cool
The other 120 I got will be fine for me it’s 4x2x2 and I’m thinking of turning my 65 I have now into a jellyfish display that would be sharp if done right (then again I never do anything way it’s supposed to be) outside the box pushing envelope how I roll
Plus learn from my mistakes

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sucks dude, and personally I'd write off the tank. If you seal it it won't hold, and if you replace the bottom you'll have to remove all the silicone and re-seal, then every day you're away from the house you'll be wondering if the tank seams give out.
There was a book called 'The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy' that had a minor character in it (and one of my favorites) called 'Wonko the Sane'. He built his house inside out. That way, he could step through the front door to the 'outside' which was a small 10x10 or so area, locking the entire world 'inside' the house.
Thinking about that, you can always just remove the entire bottom panel and wear the tank on your head. From your perspective the whole world would be in your aquarium.

Sucks dude, and personally I'd write off the tank. If you seal it it won't hold, and if you replace the bottom you'll have to remove all the silicone and re-seal, then every day you're away from the house you'll be wondering if the tank seams give out.
There was a book called 'The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy' that had a minor character in it (and one of my favorites) called 'Wonko the Sane'. He built his house inside out. That way, he could step through the front door to the 'outside' which was a small 10x10 or so area, locking the entire world 'inside' the house.
Thinking about that, you can always just remove the entire bottom panel and wear the tank on your head. From your perspective the whole world would be in your aquarium.
Be nice to have my head in a box all day,, wink wink lol