• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ich ?

Well......you should.

Do I? I try to but of course the one time I did not, it bit me in the butt. I had QT'd a bunch of fish in same tank (which is not the correct way). There was current in the tank and suffice it to say, each one slowly died. I needed to get a replacement CBB so my son would not know it died and bought from a fellow reefer who said he had it for some time and he got it from someone else who had it for some time. Well, it looked perfect, I put into my display and less than 24 hours, full crypto on its body. So now, one tank has crypto, one is crypto free, my QT is crypto free but has no heater cause that killed off all the fish. So, my answer would be I am a hypocrite.

Just to update. My clown did not have ICh or anything after spending about a week and a half in quarantine all the mark i saw near his tail was gone after the first day. He has been back in the main tank for over a week all seems well. Thanks to all who responded.