• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It's Party Time - Combo 50th Birthday Party

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Hello fellow reefers:

Myself and Mrs. HerbieK are both turning 50 in the very near future, and we are throwing ourselves a huge 100th (50th X 2) Birthday bash. The festivities will take place on 6/26/2010 from noon to whenever. I know we have a June meeting planned for that day, but Kendall Park is not that far from Monroe where the meeting is taking place at Sunny's house.

This party is open to any and all NJ Reefers, and it promises to be fairly large. There will be a keg, food, and a great time to be had by all.

No gifts please.

My address is 6 Williams Road, Kendall Park NJ 08824.

If you plan on attending, drop me a PM.

Hope to see many of you there.

Herb

HerbieK said:
Hello fellow reefers:

Myself and Mrs. HerbieK are both turning 50 in the very near future, and we are throwing ourselves a huge 100th (50th X 2) Birthday bash. The festivities will take place on 6/26/2010 from noon to whenever. I know we have a June meeting planned for that day, but Kendall Park is not that far from Monroe where the meeting is taking place at Sunny's house.

This party is open to any and all NJ Reefers, and it promises to be fairly large. There will be a keg, food, and a great time to be had by all.

No gifts please.

My address is 6 Williams Road, Kendall Park NJ 08824.

If you plan on attending, drop me a PM.

Hope to see many of you there.

Herb
can I offer you salt bucket? :) happy birthday Herbiek. Any frags sell at your birthday? or anytime soon?

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This is great! We go to Sunny for the meeting and then over to Herbie! Full day off fun!

Rod

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Olivier:

I always have frags dude! My colonies are getting more and more fragable by the day. Hope I see you at the party.

Herb

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Herb, Thanks for the invite. I don't think I could make it, but I will keep it on my mind if I can. Happy Birthday to you and the wife. :)