• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's SCA Rimless 75 Gallon

was able to grab some SPS today,

TSA Carolina Reaper
WWC Deep Water Millie
WWC Crimson Raider
Walt Disney
Blue Millie

the bottom row is some pieces I got that are no names but looks to be some nice pieces that needs some cooking time.

vv6tash.jpg
Nice score Jud, best of luck with them.
Kirk’s WD frags are one of the hardiest WD frags I’ve seem so far, I tried 2 of his WD frags in my 2 SPS attempt in my tank and they were the last to die but way after all of the other SPS frags we’re dead.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I saw kirks big colony and that’s where I figured it came from. He has a gorgeous thick colony. Can’t wait for closeups!

I ordered one of those frag photobooths, let's see how well they work. I've been meaning to get better shots of frags. might pull out my DSLR.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nice score Jud, best of luck with them.
Kirk’s WD frags are one of the hardiest WD frags I’ve seem so far, I tried 2 of his WD frags in my 2 SPS attempt in my tank and they were the last to die but way after all of the other SPS frags we’re dead.

nice, yeah the polyps were extended 5 mins I put the frag in. looking forward to growing it.