• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2016 meeting

January 2016 meeting
Posted by kschweer
124 West ave Pitman, Nj 08071
Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:01 PM
Until: Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:05 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Sweet i want to come to your house again to get more awesome corals

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remember folks, use the complicated RSVP thingy below the map on the first page :)

V8Q10yF.jpg

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
looks like a short meeting ..Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:01 PM
(ends Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:05 PM)

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are Kids okay?

Kids are OK. :)

I'm a newbie, I could benefit from the knowledge and enjoy meeting a lot of you.
I will try to make it. If so, what can I bring?

can i bring a guest? (my wife) also do we have to bring something? any suggested items? is food welcome to the event?
Yes, you can bring a guest.

As far as bringing anything, I am still working on figuring out what food I will be having. In my house, we are not big alcohol drinkers, so it will be BYOB. If you want to bring food, I would recommend a dessert or even some sort of side once I nail done the food.

One thing I didn't mention in my bio is that I do have a dog. She is 20ish lb sheltie mix and has pretty much full run of the house. She may be here on the day of the meeting, but I am contemplating putting her in day camp that day.

Sorry for the late reply to posts. My work schedule has been exhausting this week.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh and for parking, you can park on West Ave. Just check the street signs some parts have signs that say no parking. Pitman loves to give out parking tickets. Also, it may be easier to go down Cleveland and make a left on the dirt road right before the baseball field and park in the parking lot for the baseball field. If you park there, my house is the yellow house with the green door. You can just come to the back door.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I won't be able to make this one. Being dragged up to North Jersey, kicking and screaming, to look at wedding venues for my kid. Enjoy everyone!

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Whats the end time of this? looks like it starts at 12, is it just 12 until whenever it wraps up or is it a 4 minute meeting?